- Xavier Simpson shines in John Lucas Midwest Invitational – Shifty 2016 Ohio PG [Article & Video]
- Myles Turner looks to have big freshman season – Texas Longhorns 7 footer [New Video]
- Jordan Harris brings explosive game to John Lucas Midwest Invitational [New Video]
- Ibi Watson shows off unique game – John Lucas Midwest Invitational [Post & Video]
- Henry Baddley represents Akron in John Lucas Midwest Invitational [Post & Video]
- Damon Harge drops crazy double behind-the-back pass – John Lucas Midwest Invitational [Video]
- OG Anunoby is a future Hoosier – athletic SF commits to Indiana [New Mixtape]
- Marcus LoVett lights up the Under Armour Association – 2015 flashy PG [New Mixtape]
- Justin Robinson is ready to commit – 2015 crafty east coast PG [New Mixtape]
- Quade Green Highlights @ Super Sophomore Camp [New Video]
Super Sophomore Camp – Day 2 Recap
- Updated: June 1, 2014
Jalek Felton – 6’3 Combo Guard of Mullins HS
PJ Washington – 6’7 Power Forward – Memphis, TN – Lone Star HS
PJ is an exciting player to watch, as he is always competing. PJ isn’t just a hustle player though, he is one of the most athletic post in the gym. He does a great job of staying on the move, posting hard, and finishing through contact. He has excellent footwork, which makes him tough to defend. Very impressed with his overall game; High Level Player.
Jarred Vanderbilt 6’8 Small Forward – Houston, TX – Victory Prep
Jarred is a special athlete that has the total package. He plays the game with a ton of poise, and he has a very good basketball IQ. He passes almost as well as any guard at this camp. Jarred has very good athleticism, and is a handle when out in transition. He is capable of knocking down shots, but I really like how he doesn’t settle much.
Chyree Walker – 6’4 Guard of Paul VI Catholic
Chyree is an athletic guard that attacks the basket well. He has a decent handle that allows him to be a nightmare to slow down in transition. He has a pretty good feel for the game, and picks and chooses his time to attack. He was active on the boards today, and even blocked a few shots.
Ikechukwu Obiago – 6’9 Center of Green Forrest Christian HS
Qyemah Gibson - 6’6 Small Forward – Tulsa, OK – SOYL Academy
Gibson is a stretch forward that has a ton of athleticism. He has to improve his handle, but showed he is capable of putting it on the floor. Really enjoyed watching how much energy he plays with. After he got a shot or two to fall he became a different player with much more confidence.
Ian Steere – 6’7 Power Forward – Sanford, NC – Overhills
Ian is only 14 years old and is physically gifted. He has good hands, a nice frame, and is a strong kid. Today he played good on both ends inside the paint, showing that he can block shots and rebound well. He gets the majority of his points near the basket and has a nice touch on his shot. He stood out today with his powerful two-handed dunks and his incredible amount of effort that he continuously plays with on both ends of the floor.
Gary Trent Jr. – 6’3 Shooting Guard – St. Paul, MN – Apple Valley
Gary has a great looking stroke and knocking down multiple threes in a game is something he does regularly; whether it is a set shot, off the dribble, or pulling up in transition, it really doesn’t matter, because he is comfortable in any of those situations. Not only can he shoot the lights out, but he can also put it on the floor and create for himself and others. He is an attacking guard that plays aggressive. This kid can really score in bunches as he showed us that today.
Victor Enoh – 6’7 PF – Decatur, GA – Green Forest Academy
Victor is a big strong kid with a great frame and broad shoulders. He runs the floor well and punishes the goal with his dunks in transition. This kid owns the paint on both ends, as he understands how to use his strength and size to get position. He rebounds at a high level and is one of the most physically gifted kids in this event. Look for him to improve his mid range game and become a serious problem in the near future. This Power Forward has some serious upside.